Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1118 €109,950 ~ £97,639 *
This is a fantastic penthouse apartment with stunning, panoramic views, located on the sought-after complex of Coto de Vera, which has underground parking and nice communal areas with swimming pool. It is located very close to the Valde Serra school and Mercadona supermarket, as well as just 5 minutes in the car from the beaches and the town of Vera.
The apartment has lift access from the ground, with the entrance leading directly into the large, open-plan living/dining room, which is also very bright and airy thanks to the large patio doors that lead out on the terrace. Also within the open-plan space is the modern kitchen and this then leads into the hallway down to the bedrooms.
The outdoors space consists of the aforementioned terrace, which also has a spiral staircase that leads up onto the private roof solarium, which is an immense space since it covers the entire footprint of the aparment.
The remainder of the property internally consists of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, all of which are very good sizes with fitted storage and air-conditioning. The main bathroom is fully fitted, whereas the second bathroom consists of just a toilet and sink.
Consumption: Grade G - 183kW
Emissions: Grade E - 23kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €82.92 per month
- IBI property tax: €169.86 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 83 m²
- Build Size 78 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,664)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,995 (£7,100)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €98,955 (£87,875)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €109,950 (£97,639)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,796 (£7,811)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,332)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.