Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1123 €260,000 ~ £234,138 *
This is an immaculate, ground-floor apartment on one of the most sought-after, frontline communities within Mojácar, located right next to the commercial centre and walking distance from further amenities such as supermarkets, bars and restaurants as well as being a very short walk from the local beaches.
The property is accessed through from one of the multiple access points on the community. The community is incredibly well-maintained, with fantastic gardens and large communal pools. Also included is an underground parking space and storage room.
The entrance to the apartment is through a small front terrace which heads into the entrance hallway of the property. This then leads down into the ample and bright living space with large patio doors that lead out onto the considerable terrace that looks directly out to sea. Leading off of the side of the hallway is the kitchen, which has plenty of storage top and bottom as well as utility space as well.
The reminder consists of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with both bedrooms being equipped with fitted wardrobes and getting the benefit of the central air-conditioning that runs throughout the property. Both bathrooms are well-equipped.
Consumption: Grade F - 118kW
Emissions: Grade F - 29kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €122.03 per month
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 118 m²
- Build Size 89 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Ground floor
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,702)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €23,000 (£20,712)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €234,000 (£210,724)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €260,000 (£234,138)
- Transfer tax 8% €20,800 (£18,731)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£540)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£540)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,351)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.