Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Turre
Ref: B1124 €89,000 ~ £78,338 *
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase this practically new property that has never been lived in that requires you to put your own stamp on, located on a wonderful complex with communal pool with simply amazing views of the surrouding area, including the village itself, the countryside and the Sierra Cabrera mountains. The property is within walking distance of local amenities such as bars, shops and restaurants as well as a short drive from the beaches of Mojacar.
This townhouse is accessed through the gate of the community, with the property being located at the end of the block. The entrance leads straight into the open-plan living/dining space, with this then leading directly into the spacious kitchen area with a utility terrace. Also on this floor is one bathroom as well as a bedroom.
Heading down the staircase leads to the rest of the bedrooms and the second bathroom, with the property having 4 bedrooms in total. Two of the three downstairs bedrooms are very reasonable sizes, with space for a double bed and fitted storage. The remaining bedroom is sufficient for a single bed. The bathroom requires no work as it is already fully fitted.
Consumption: Grade C - 57kW
Emissions: Grade C - 11kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €194.60 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 63 m²
- Build Size 99 m²
- Water Possible
- Electric Possible
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,900 (£5,193)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,100 (£70,504)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,000 (£78,338)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,120 (£6,267)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.