Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Los Gallardos
€115,000 ~ £98,567 *
This is a lovely, two-storey, end-of-terrace townhouse with garden areas and private parking, also with wonderful views of the surrounding area.
The property sits on a community of just 8 properties, which share a communal swimming pool and is located in the village of Alfaix, which is just a short drive from Los Gallardos and less than 20 minutes from the coast. It has an Eastern orientation.
Access to the property is through large gates which lead into a front garden space which is more than sufficient to allow for a car to park in. This then leads to the main entrance of the property.
From here you will enter the large, open-plan space downstairs, consisting of living room, dining room and kitchen. This space is very bright thanks to large windows, and the kitchen space offers plenty of storage room. Leading off of here is a utility room which then leads into the back garden of the property.
There is also a W.C on the ground floor.
Heading upstairs takes you to the three bedrooms and family bathroom.
All bedrooms are very good sizes with the master bedroom having the addition of an en suite bathroom.
There is air conditioning upstairs in the master bedroom and downstairs in the lounge.
The property has double glazing, fly screens and rejas.
A definate must see property, contact us to arrange a viewing today.
Consumption: Grade E - 132kW
Emissions: Grade E - 26kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €70.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €174.37 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 112 m²
- Build Size 92 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 20 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,500 (£7,285)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,500 (£88,710)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €115,000 (£98,567)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,050 (£6,900)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 2 mins212.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)40 mins65.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 27 mins146.5 km