Villa for sale SOLD in Villaricos
Ref: B1148 €129,950 ~ £117,130 *
******SOLD JULY 2018******
This is a fantastic property in need of some modernisation, situated at the end of a block in a small community of villas with fantastic, large, communal swimming pool in the fishing village of Villaricos, which has some wonderful beaches as well as numerous amenities such as bars, restaurants, shops and more, all within walking distance of the property. Further towns are also within a 5 to 10 minute drive.
The property sits on a reasonable sized plot allowing for some wonderful terrace spaces as well as a large roof solarium, meaning there are plenty of outdoors spaces around for you to lounge or dine in the wonderful Spanish sunshine. The entrance of the property leads into a enclosed space used as a dining room, with this then leading into the main building, where you'll find a large, open-plan space consisting of kitchen and living room. There is a handy bathroom leading off of this space.
The remainder of the villa consists of 3 spacious bedrooms, with two bedrooms offering space for double beds or two singles and the master bedroom being slightly larger. Two of these bedrooms also have the benefits of en suite bathrooms, with one being a toilet room, as well as fitted wardrobes. There is access directly outside from the back of the property as well.
There is also air-conditioning fitted in the property, offering both heating and cooling, situated in the master bedroom and living space.
Consumption: Grade G - 243kW
Emissions: Grade G - 46kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €41.67 per month
- IBI property tax: €162.07 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 170 m²
- Build Size 65 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,704)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,995 (£9,009)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €116,955 (£105,417)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €129,950 (£117,130)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,396 (£9,370)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.