Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1149 €89,950 ~ £80,325 *
This is a glorious, penthouse apartment, located on a well-kept community with communal swimming pool and parking, located at the very edge of Vera Playa in an area called Playa Marqués which has a number of amenities down on the front as well as being a short drive from other areas of Vera Playa and Palomares. The property boasts wonderful views of the surrounding area.
The property is accessed up a communal staircase, with this then leading up to the front terrace of the property where you get those wonderful views. The main entrance then leads into the spacious, open-plan living/dining room, with this being incredibly light and airy thanks to the large patio doors that lead back out on to the terrace. Leading off of here is the well-equipped kitchen.
The remainder of the property consists of 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, with both bedrooms being good sizes and having the addition of fitted wardrobes. There is also a staircase within the property that leads up to a utility space as well as giving access to the large, private roof terrace, which is perfect for catching some of the wonderful Spanish sun!
Consumption: Grade E - 119kW
Emissions: Grade E - 22kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €43.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €274.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 64 m²
- Build Size 64 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,995 (£5,354)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,955 (£72,293)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,950 (£80,325)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,196 (£6,426)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.