Apartment for sale in Palomares
Ref: B1159 €89,950 ~ £80,325 *
This is a wonderful, penthouse apartment on a small community with communal swimming pool and underground parking, located on a hill within the village of Palomares, meaning that the property is located within walking distance of both the beaches and local restaurants as well as the center of the village, offering further amenities.
Due to the property's elevated position, the property boasts amazing views of the surrounding area, including the sea/beach as well as the village of Palomares itself and chimney, which is a protected local landmark. Access to the community is gated and secure, with the property up a flight of stairs. Heading further up the same staircase takes you up to the private roof solarium of the property, which is ideal for catching some of the glorious Spanish sun. Heading down the same staircase leads you down to the garages.
The entrance to the property is found through the private terrace, which is more than large enough for a big dining table and chairs. This then leads into a large main space, consisting of living room, dining room and kitchen, with this being very bright thanks to the large patio doors. Originally the kitchen was separate, but the whole room was opened up to offer better space.
From this room there is a hallway that then leads to the bedrooms and bathrooms of the property, with there being a family bathroom located to the right. The master bedroom is found to the left, with patio doors leading out to a juliette balcony, fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom. The second bedroom is a similar size, housing two single beds and the benefits of fitted wardrobes.
Emissions: Grade G - 41kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €53.57 per month
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 71 m²
- Build Size 71 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,995 (£5,354)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,955 (£72,293)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,950 (£80,325)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,196 (£6,426)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.