Apartment for sale RESERVED in Vera Playa
Ref: B1161 €115,000 ~ £101,252 *
******RESERVED SEPT 2018******
This is a wonderful apartment with amazing views of the countryside, mountains, and sea with a large terrace, situated on the sought-after Al-Andalus Thalassa community, which offers indoor and outdoor pools, badminton courts, communal grounds etc. This is located within a couple of minutes drive from the beach and further amenities such as bars, restaurants, and shops.
The apartment has lift access and the entrance leads directly into the main living space, which is incredibly bright and spacious thanks to large patio doors leading out to the aforementioned terrace. Leading off of the living/dining room is the kitchen that has plenty of storage cupboards top and bottom and most appliances fitted.
Additionally, there is a hallway that leads from this that heads towards the two bedrooms and two bathrooms in the property. All bedrooms are very spacious with sufficient space for double bedrooms as well as having the benefit of fitted storage. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and there is a further, well-equipped, family bathroom as well.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €83.91 per month
- IBI property tax: €123.19 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 116 m²
- Build Size 68 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,500 (£7,484)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,500 (£91,127)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €115,000 (£101,252)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,200 (£8,100)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,321)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.