Apartment for sale in Vera
Ref: B1169 €54,950 ~ £48,829 *
This is a bargain, top-floor apartment, situated on a complex on the edge of the wonderful, typically Spanish market town of Vera, meaning that the property is located within walking distance from the numerous amenities the area has to offer such as bars, restaurants and shops, as well being located under 10 minutes drive from the beaches of Vera Playa.
The community has a large communal courtyard and a lift, meaning access is ideal for everybody. The entrance to the property leads into a brief hallway, with the kitchen, which has plenty of storage space top and bottom, being located to the right and the well-equipped bathroom to the left. This hallway then leads into the spacious and bright living/dining space, with large patio doors leading out on to the private terrace.
Additionally, leading off of the living space, is the one bedroom in the property, which is a considerable size and has the benefit of fitted wardrobes.
Consumption: Grade E - 74kW
Emissions: Grade E - 19kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €23.24 per month
- IBI property tax: €326.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 57 m²
- Build Size 40 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,666)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,495 (£2,217)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €49,455 (£43,946)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €54,950 (£48,829)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,396 (£3,906)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,333)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.