Apartment for sale in Turre
Ref: B1171 €79,950 ~ £71,223 *
This is a charming, top-floor apartment with countryside views and access to a large, communal roof solarium, located in the heart of the bustling market town of Turre, meaning that are just a few steps away from all the amenities on offer, such as bars, restaurants, shops, banks and more, as well as being located very close to the location of the weekly market.
Access to the apartment is up a few flights of stairs, with the entrance leading into a hallway. Directly to the right through a large open doorway is the main living space, more than ample to accommodate living and dining areas. This area is also considerably bright thanks to large patio door at the end of the room, with this having a small balcony overlooking the majority of the town. Opposite the living space is the kitchen, a considerable space with ample storage top and bottom and most appliances, as well as offering those aforementioned, countryside views through the window.
The remainder of the proeprty consists of three, reasonable sized bedrooms all offering room for double beds and storage, as well as two, well-equipped bathrooms.
Consumption: Grade G - 162kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 107 m²
- Build Size 107 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,673)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,995 (£4,450)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,955 (£64,101)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,950 (£71,223)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,396 (£5,698)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,336)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.