Apartment for sale in Garrucha
Ref: B1172 €135,000 ~ £120,805 *
This is a charming, penthouse apartment with private roof solarium and some incredible views of the area, located at the very edge of the bustling, harbour town of Garrucha. This means that the property is within walking distance from the numerous amenities this town has to offer, such as bars, numerous fish restaurants and shops, as well as the beaches and the port. It is also within a short drive from numerous other nearby towns, such as Mojácar and Vera.
Access to the complex is from a tarmac road, with the communal access leading into the block on the first floor. There is a lift in the building which takes you to the top floor, where the apartment can be found.
The entrance of the property leads directly into a hallway, with all the rooms leading off of this until it opens out the large, open-plan living/dining space found at the very end. This living space is more than sufficient to accommodate for both purposes, and has patio doors leading out on to a private terrace. From this terrace, a spiral staircase leads up to the private roof solarium, which is a very large space and offers the aforementioned great views.
Also leading off of the hallway is the well-equipped kitchen, with abundant storage space top and bottom and is fitted with most appliances.
The remainder of the property consists of two, well-sized bedrooms and a large family bathroom. Both bedrooms offer the bonus of fitted wardrobes and air-conditioning, and the bathroom is well-equipped and has a bathtub.
Consumption: Grade E - 81kW
Emissions: Grade D - 15kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €42.15 per month
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 85 m²
- Build Size 85 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,500 (£9,396)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,500 (£108,724)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €135,000 (£120,805)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,800 (£9,664)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,342)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.