Villa for sale RESERVED in Vera
Ref: B1174 €158,000 ~ £139,582 *
*** RESERVED FEBRUARY 2018 ***
This is a very interesting, single-storey, detached villa with private swimming pool, amazing views of the countryside and the mountains and roof terrace, situated on a very large plot in the presitigious area of Cabuzana, which is just a short drive from the bustling, Spanish, market town of Vera where you will find most amenities such as bars, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, banks and more, as well as being a 5 minute drive from the beaches of Vera Playa.
Access to the property is through large double gates leading into a private parking area, with the house located adjacent to this. The remainder of the garden stretches off quite some distance from here, with the private swimming pool being located next to the property. The owners have done some considerable work to the garden, and you will find numerous fruit trees of almost every single variety on terraces of different levels. The aforementioned roof solarium is up a metal staircase, offering the best of the mountain and county views. At the very back of the garden is a badminton court.
The entrance to the building is located to the side and leads directly into an open-plan living/dining space, with an open archway leading into the well appointed kitchen, with plenty of storage cupboards top and bottom and most appliances. From here, there is a small bedroom located to the left that would be big enough for a single bed and is currently the office space of the property. Continuing to the back of the property there are two double bedrooms of similar size. The master bedroom has the addition of an en suite bathroom and there is a family bathroom between the two double bedrooms.
Consumption: Grade G - 262kW
Emissions: Grade F - 50kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €528.32 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,000 m²
- Build Size 68 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,650)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,800 (£11,308)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €142,200 (£125,624)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €158,000 (£139,582)
- Transfer tax 8% €12,640 (£11,167)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.