Apartment for sale in Garrucha
Ref: B1177 €59,800 ~ £53,278 *
This is a great opportunity to obtain a lovely, ground floor apartment towards the back of the bustling and traditionally Spanish harbour town of Garrucha. The property is located within a short walk from the numerous shops, bars and restaurants on offer as well the port, and within a short drive from neighbouring towns of Mojácar and Vera.
Access to the complex is secure and has been adapted for disabled access, with the apartment itself being found on the same floor as the entrance. The front door then leads straight into a very large and bright living space, consisting of both lounge and dining room. At the very end of the room there are large patio doors that lead onto a small juliette balcony, and this gives some pretty nice views of the countryside and mountains at the back of Garrucha. Leading off of the hallway at the entrance is the kitchen, which is a generous size with plenty of storage and most appliances. Additionally, a utility terrace is found off of the kitchen.
The remainder of the property consists of two bedrooms and a bathroom. The master bedroom is a very decent size, allowing for room for a double bed and plenty of storage. The second bedroom is smaller although still large enough for a double bed. The family bathroom is well equipped.
Consumption: Grade G - 180kW
Emissions: Grade E - 33kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €32.30 per month
- IBI property tax: €142.50 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 61 m²
- Build Size 61 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Solarium
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,673)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,980 (£2,655)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €53,820 (£47,950)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €59,800 (£53,278)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,784 (£4,262)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,336)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.