Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Los Lobos
Ref: B1180 €115,000 ~ £101,223 *
This is an incredibly spacious townhouse with two storeys of house, roof solarium and underground garage space directly beneath, located on a community with communal swimming pool, in the charming village of Los Lobos, which has a few amenities such as shop and bars/restaurants, while it is also located within a 10 minute drive of the nearby towns of Cuevas del Almanzora and San Juan de los Terreros, which is by the coast meaning you have close proximity to the beach as well.
Access to the community is gated and therefore very private and secure. In the middle of the community you will find the communal swimming pool. The entrance to the property is up a few stairs onto a small front terrace.
Heading in to the property leads directly into the large lounge/diner. The well equipped kitchen is located at the back of this, with plenty of storage and most appliances. Leading off of the kitchen is an external utility space. Also found on this floor is a shower room plus a double bedroom. A staircase leads down from this floor to the underground parking space, which is an incredibly large room and equivalent in size to the ground floor, meaning further rooms could be placed down here. Currently a section of this is being used as a storage room.
Upstairs there is are a total of 3 bedrooms and a large family bathroom. All bedrooms are decent sizes with room for double beds, plus fitted storage and ceiling fans are included. Most bedrooms have patio doors leading out on to juliette balconies.
Continuing up leads to a further utility space, as well as access to the large roof solarium, offering some pretty impressive views of the area.
Consumption: Grade E - 153kW
Emissions: Grade E - 39kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- Communal fees: €53.05 per month
- IBI property tax: €416.53 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 65 m²
- Build Size 196 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,500 (£7,482)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,500 (£91,101)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €115,000 (£101,223)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,200 (£8,098)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.