Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1181 €112,000 ~ £100,016 *
This is a charming, ground floor apartment situated on one of the smallest of the sought after, Al-Andalus communities in Vera Playa. The property sits on the quietest section of the complex, which also means you get unspoiled views of the mountains. These communities are extremely well maintained and offer great features such as communal swimming pools, parking, and tennis/badminton courts. The property is therefore located just a short drive or gentle stroll into the main commercial area of Vera Playa, with supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants on offer as well as the new commercial center that is currently under construction.
The property is accessed through its front garden, which is considerably large space that offers the potential for perfect outdoor lounging and dining. Heading through the front door then leads into the main living space of the property, consisting of both living and dining spaces. This room is very bright thanks to the large patio doors that lead back out to the garden. Heading off of the back of the living space is a kitchen that has plenty of storage and most appliances.
The remainder of the property consists of two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom is a very good size with more than enough space for a double bed and has the benefits of fitted wardrobes, air-conditioning, and its own, well-equipped, en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom is currently set up as a twin single bedroom and there is a further, well-equipped, family bathroom.
Consumption: Grade G - 249kW
Emissions: Grade G - 62kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €68.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €269.48 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 119 m²
- Build Size 62 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Ground floor
- 4 minutes drive to the beach
- 4 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,200 (£7,323)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €100,800 (£90,014)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €112,000 (£100,016)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,960 (£8,001)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.