Apartment for sale SOLD in Valle del Este Golf
Ref: B1183 €79,000 ~ £69,105 *
******SOLD MARCH 2018 - SIMILAR PROPERTIES AVAILABLE******
This is a fantastic, ground floor apartment with garden, situated on the popular Tamarillas complex in Valle del Este Golf. This complex is extremely well maintained and offers multiple communal swimming pools and some fantastic views of the golf course, as well as giving the property and addition of an underground parking space and storage room. This also means that you a nice stroll or short drive from the commercial center and hotel on Valle del Este and less than 15 minutes drive away from the coast.
The property is located next to one of the numerous communal swimming pools on the property. The entrance leads into a brief hallway that leads straight in to the main living space of the property. Prior to this, the kitchen is located to the left, which is modern, has plenty of storage top and bottom and the majority of appliances. The main living space is a very generous sized room, with large patio doors leading out to the garden space.
The remainder of the property consists of two well-sized bedrooms with fitted storage and more than large enough for double beds, as well two bathrooms. One of these is an en suite for the master bedroom, with the other being a family bathroom.
Consumption: Grade G - 211kW
Emissions: Grade F - 38kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €99.11 per month
- IBI property tax: €312.62 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 104 m²
- Build Size 79 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Ground floor
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,624)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,900 (£4,286)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,100 (£62,195)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,000 (£69,105)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,320 (£5,528)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,312)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.