Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Palomares
€165,000 ~ £140,481 *
This is an incredibly spacious, three-storey townhouse with nice outside spaces, private garage and nice views of the coast, located at the edge of the popular, coastal village of Palomares. This means that you are within walking distance of the center of the village, which offers most amenities such as bars, restaurants, banks, shops etc. as well as a similar distance from the beach.
The property is accessed through a generous front garden that leads into an enclosed terrace. The entrance to the property then leads directly into the spacious, open-plan living/dining room. Heading through an archway leads you to the well-equipped kitchen, with plenty of storage top and bottom and most appliances fitted. There is a further terrace area at the back of the property with external access to a utility room.
Upstairs you will find two, spacious double bedrooms and a total of two well-equipped bathrooms. One of these bathrooms is the en-suite bathroom for the master bedroom. Heading the opposite way down the staircase is the underbuild of the property where you will find a further, spacious, double bedroom and a very large double garage.
Consumption: Grade F - 167kW
Emissions: Grade E - 39kg
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- IBI property tax: €258.45 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 173 m²
- Build Size 93 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,500 (£11,494)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €148,500 (£126,433)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €165,000 (£140,481)
- Transfer tax 7% €11,550 (£9,834)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 4 mins206.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)59 mins88.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins141.2 km