Apartment for sale in Vera
Ref: B1188 €59,995 ~ £53,474 *
This is a charming, penthouse apartment situated in a community with lift and communal swimming pool within the town traditionally Spanish, market town of Vera where you will find all amenities such as bars, restaurants, shops, supermarkets and more all within walking distance of the property. The property is also located within a ten-minute drive of the coast.
The complex is secure and gated and the apartment is accessed up the lift. The communal swimming pool is situated in the very centre of all the apartments. The entrance to the property leads into a brief hallway with the kitchen to the left. The kitchen itself is a good space with plenty of storage and all appliances virtually unused. The lounge/diner is a reasonable space with large patio doors leading out to the private terrace.
The remainder of the property consists of one spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a well-equipped bathroom. The property also has the additional benefit of a private roof solarium space and underground parking space.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €30.41 per month
- IBI property tax: €87.45 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 46 m²
- Build Size 46 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,674)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,000 (£2,673)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €53,996 (£48,126)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €59,995 (£53,474)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,800 (£4,278)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,337)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.