Apartment for sale SOLD in Vera Playa
Ref: B1190 €115,000 ~ £101,252 *
******SOLD JULY 2018******
This is a fantastic, spacious, penthouse apartment with private roof solarium located in the Nueva Medina complex, which has its own communal swimming pool. This property, therefore, is located within walking distance of both the beaches as well as bars, restaurants and shops and a few minutes in the car from other towns such as Garrucha, Vera and Mojacar.
There is access to the property through a small front patio that is gated leading up to the staircase. Heading up one floor takes you to the apartment, whereas continuing up takes you up to the sizeable, private roof solarium with rooftop storage room.
The entrance leads directly into the main living space of the property, consisting of both lounge and dining room. Large patio doors are located at the end that lead out onto a private terrace. An open archway leads into the kitchen with cupboards top and bottom and most appliances. A further large, open archway also leads into the third bedroom of the property.
The remainder consists of two double bedrooms and two bathrooms, where both bedrooms have air-conditioning and fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom has the additional benefit of an en-suite bathroom.
Consumption: Grade G - 182kW
Emissions: Grade E - 32kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €67.10 per month
- IBI property tax: €253.92 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 78 m²
- Build Size 78 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,500 (£7,484)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,500 (£91,127)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €115,000 (£101,252)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,200 (£8,100)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,321)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.