Apartment for sale in Palomares
Ref: B1196 €77,500 ~ £68,157 *
This is a fantastic opportunity to obtain this wonderful apartment with large terrace and countryside and sea views in a complex with communal pool and underground parking in the coastal town of Palomares, meaning you are within walking distance of both the centre of the village where you will find a number of amenities, plus a similar distance from the beaches.
Heading through the front door leads directly into a short hallway, with the well-equipped, separate kitchen being located to the right. At the end of the hallway, you will find a relatively large lounge-diner, which is nice and bright and airy thanks to the large glass area at the end of the room, which leads out onto the aforementioned terrace.
Leading off of the main living space is where the sleeping accommodation is located, with there being a total of two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Both bedrooms are well-equipped, with them having air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and fitted wardrobes. The bathroom has a bathtub with shower.
Consumption: Grade E - 158kW
Emissions: Grade E - 39kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €61.82 per month
- IBI property tax: €132.44 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 65 m²
- Build Size 65 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,638)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,750 (£4,177)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €69,750 (£61,342)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €77,500 (£68,157)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,200 (£5,453)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,319)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.