Villa for sale in Turre
Ref: B1203 €149,950 ~ £126,495 *
SHOW HOME NOW READY FOR VIEWINGS! Contact us to arrange a booking to view the property.
DEVELOPMENT OF 17 -DETACHED AND SEMI-DETACHED- GROUND FLOOR PROPERTIES
Vista Cabrera Urbanisation (Turre)
these are now completed and ready for occupation.
4.1, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.7 will be ready for completion by January 2020.
Now under construction
There will be a communal pool available in Summer 2020 for any members that wish to use this facility. There will be fees payable for this, details will be provided when known.
FOUNDATION. - Isolated footings with tying straps made in reinforced concrete, which are built to withstand to the regulated seismic-resistant rules. Damp course will also be laid.
STRUCTURE. - Reinforced concrete with flat unidirectional ceiling embedded by concrete reinforced beams and supported by concrete pillars. The exposed elements (beams and pillars in pergolas) will be form-worked for their final direct painting.
ROOFING. - Tilted roof with a slope of 35% maximum and on top of this one mixed colored “terracota” curved roof tiles.
With its proportional part of valleys and ridges.
In addition, the flat roof sections for installations will be composed by a slope of cellular concrete, XPS extruded polystyrene insulation of 40 mm, waterproofing modified bitumen sheets, geotextile and tiling the same to the exterior outside floor tiles. The edges from this area, will be finished of with an U-shaped artificial stone.
EXTERIOR WALLS. - There will be hollow bricks of 11.5 cm thick, with insulation of mineral wool of 5 cm, indoor air gap of 3 cm and internal partition walls of hollow bricks of 7 cm thick.
PARTITION WALLS. - Between properties there will be two double hollow brick walls of 11,5 cm thick with intermediate thermo-acoustic insulation of mineral wool, or instead, layers of acoustic bricks with plaster board of 1.5 cm and mineral wool of 45 mm thick.
INTERIOR WALLS. -The interior partitioning walls will be built with hollow bricks of 7 cm thick, except in the partitioning walls of bathrooms to other rooms that will be of hollow bricks of 9 cm thick.
RENDERING AND TILING. - The interior floor will be of ceramic floor tiles of first quality with skirting of the same material. On exterior it will be of “terrazzo” or non-slip tiles .
The walls and interior ceilings will be coated with plaster, except for walls of kitchens and bathrooms that will be tiled with premium tiles up to the ceiling. Exterior facades will be rendered with white scraped monolayer mortar or similar.
CARPENTRY. - Exterior carpentry in white lacquered aluminum, except in kitchen that will be sliding with blinds in the same material. Security entrance door with security lock.
Interior carpentry, made in flat pine doors, with fittings, knobs, bolts, locks in baths and handles chromed. Front of fitted wardrobes in two bedrooms composed of loft, hanging bar and a shelf at the bottom about 50 centimeters from the ground.
PLUMBING AND SANITARYWARE. - Installation with reticulated polyethylene pipework (PE-X) for water supply and PVC piping for disposal of waste. It will have hot and cold water isolating taps in each wet room.
The sanitary wares will be of porcelain from “Roca” model “Meridian”, in white color, with chromed lever taps.
The heating for domestic hot water will be produced by a solar thermal collector and a compact accumulator tank with an electric resistance incorporated in the accumulator tank.
ELECTRICITY. - Installation according to low voltage regulations with independent circuits. The degree of electrification will be high. The switches will be Simon, Niessen or Legrand. Each house will be equipped with television and telephone points in living room and all three bedrooms.
VENTILATION. - The ventilation will be mechanical by grids in the humid and the entrance of air through the frames placed in the exterior carpentry of the house and passing through grids between rooms. Kitchens also have an additional mechanical ventilation. All ventilations shall be mechanically controlled by means of a single humidity-sensitive extractor system with five "Siber" type inlets under sloping roof with exit through the flat roof.
GLAZING. – Double-glazing with air space with thicknesses of 6 + 8 + 4 in all exterior windows. The windows will be provided with external metal grids.
PAINTS. - Smooth plastic paint on vertical and horizontal walls with two finishing coats in white or similar.
INSULATIONS. - Expanded XPS extruded polystyrene with CO2 of 5cm thick, will be placed under the house. This same insulation will be used in the perimeter in the base, as well as under the expansion joint between properties interrupting the bases of each property with the adjoining one.
- PERIMETRAL EXTERNAL TILING OF HOUSE AND ACCESS TO THE GARAGE: sidewalk of “terrazzo” or non-slip tiles around the perimeter of the house.
- PLOT BOUNDARY WALLS : Rendering of walls with facades will be with white scraped monolayer mortar or similar monolayer. In front facade block wall of 1,20 m plus two rows of white concrete inclined slats. Rest of divisions between plots with block walls of 1,80 m of height. Top of walls to be finished with monolayer mortar and solid concrete in the layers that are underground on some of their sides. The pedestrian and vehicle gates are made of steel bars of 1,80 m high.
- Pre-installation for hot and cold air conditioning through ducts throughout the property. - The properties will be equipped with a fully fitted furniture and white goods.
NOTE: The facultative directors for the building works, reserve the right to introduce the modifications that it considered suitable for technical reasons, without depreciating the quality offered.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 214 m²
- Build Size 92 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,531)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,995 (£10,119)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €134,955 (£113,845)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €149,950 (£126,495)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,996 (£10,120)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,265)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.