Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Valle del Este Golf
Ref: B1209 €159,950 ~ £141,188 *
This large end terraced house is located in the picturesque setting of Valle del Este golf course. The community is situated just across from the 4 star hotel and commercial area where there are restaurants, bars and a luxury spa resort. There is a secure gated entrance making the property a great lock up and leave with privacy and great rental potential.
There are beautiful communal gardens and a large pool area with great views of the golf course and the surrounding mountains.
Upon entering the property there is a bright entrance hallway with a w/c leading through to the elevated dining area and kitchen. The modern kitchen is fitted with all electrical appliances, ample wall units as well as a separate utility room.
A small set of stairs lead down from the dining area into the spacious living room with patio doors and security shutters. Leading off the lounge is the master bedroom which also has patio doors and an en suite shower room.
To the front of the property there is a covered terrace as well as a private south facing garden which is maintained by the community.
Heading upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms on different levels, both with double fitted wardrobes and vanity table areas. One of them has a large terrace that boasts beautiful views over the golf course.
On the top floor of the duplex there is a roof solarium which offers full privacy and excellent views.
The property comes with 2 private underground parking spaces.
Consumption: Grade G - 163kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- Communal fees: €75.62 per month
- IBI property tax: €488.49 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 120 m²
- Build Size 152 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,648)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,995 (£11,471)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €143,955 (£127,069)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €159,950 (£141,188)
- Transfer tax 8% €12,796 (£11,295)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,324)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.