Apartment for sale RESERVED in Los Gallardos
Ref: B1211 €127,500 ~ £111,161 *
******RESERVED JUNE 2018******
This unique ground floor apartment is located on a beautifully kept community just on the outskirts of Los Gallardos. The property has a private gated entrance into a landscaped garden with an irrigation system and an elevated tiled terrace. Although the apartment is within a community it is very private with a great outlook over your own private grounds.
To the rear of the property there is a very large private terrace which has an elevated view over the communal gardens. The swimming pool and underground parking acess is very nearby with easy access.
Internally the home is kept immaculate with a very bright and airy design with modern furniture and fixtures and fittings.
The lounge is a great size with patio doors and a full dining area. The galley kitchen is fully equipped with white goods, ample wall units and door access to the garden, ideal for the BBQ.
There is a guest shower room and bedroom which has fitted wardrobes.
The second guest bedroom has patio door access to the terrace.
The master bedroom has a large en suite bathroom and door access to the garden with views over the private orange tree.
A must see key ready property!
Consumption: Grade E - 131kW
Emissions: Grade E - 26kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €53.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €185.12 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 217 m²
- Build Size 81 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,616)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,750 (£8,501)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €114,750 (£100,045)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €127,500 (£111,161)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,200 (£8,893)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,308)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.