Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1212 €114,995 ~ £101,219 *
This is a wonderful, ground-floor apartment located in the popular Pueblo Salinas complex, which comes with covered, allocated parking, very well-maintained grounds and gardens, large communal swimming pools, bridges, paths, artificial rivers and more. This complex is located within walking distance of the wonderful La Peperina bar/restaurant and within a couple of minutes in the car from the numerous amenities and beaches of Vera Playa, as well as under 10 minutes from a number of other coastal towns such as Garrucha, Vera, and Mojacar.
Access to the property is along a nice walkway into the front garden/patio area of the property that leads to the front door. Once through the main entrance, you will find yourself in a brief hallway leading directly into the main living space, consisting of both lounge and dining room and is more than large enough to serve both purposes. Prior to entering the main living space and to the left off of the hallway is the separate kitchen, which has abundant storage space top and bottom and most appliances, with an adjacent utility room.
Through large, double patio doors from the living room, you will find a very large garden, with a patio section that is covered that can also be accessed as well from the master bedroom to allow for some necessary shade from the blazing, summer sun in Spain, but also allowing for plenty of space to catch some rays when needed. This then leads straight out into the communal areas of the complex directly by the communal swimming pool.
The remainder of the property consists of the sleeping accommodation, with a total of two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Both bedrooms are very good sizes and capable of accommodating double beds and have the benefit of fitted wardrobe. The master bedroom benefits additionally from an en-suite bathroom, with there being a further family bathroom with bathtub.
The community fees payable include the internet and in addition there is exclusive use of the Pepperina Restaurant pool.
Consumption: Grade E - 132kW
Emissions: Grade E - 24kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €94.53 per month
- IBI property tax: €132.54 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 141 m²
- Build Size 76 m²
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,500 (£7,481)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,496 (£91,097)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €114,995 (£101,219)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,200 (£8,097)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.