Villa for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1214 €499,500 ~ £439,785 *
This is a one-of-a-kind, immaculate, single-storey, detached villa set in the mountains at the back of Mojacar Playa, with private swimming pool, large roof solarium and simply breathtaking, panoramic views of the area, including Mojacar Playa itself, the mountains and almost endless views of the Mediterranean Sea. The property is just a few minutes in the car from the beachfront, where you will find the large variety of amenities ranging from bars, shops, restaurants and much more.
Heading up the driveway of the property you instantly get an idea that this is something quite truly spectacular. The driveway allows for parking for two cars and once through a doorway you will find yourself in the immense patio area that surrounds the entire property and covers the whole plot. This outside space also includes two covered terrace areas, one attached to the main property running along one side and a further one separate from the main building, that are ideal for outdoors lounging/dining, as well as the roof solarium which covers almost the entire roof of the property and only improves on the already jaw-dropping views. There is also a private swimming pool on the property.
Entering the property through the main entrance leads directly into the modern and spacious, open-plan living/kitchen space which is incredibly bright and airy thanks to the large glass area. The kitchen is incredibly modern and has a breakfast bar, as well as abundant storage space top and bottom and a variety of fitted appliances.
Heading down a hallway leads to the remainder of the property, consisting in total of three bedrooms and two bathrooms. There are two, spacious double bedrooms with fitted storage, plus a smaller, single bedroom. Both bathrooms have been extensively modernised and fitted with walk-in showers.
A truly spectacular property that can't be missed!
YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/qCiW9u_Q3Lg
Consumption: Grade E - 194kW
Emissions: Grade E - 37kg
- Premium property
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €364.18 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 650 m²
- Build Size 110 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- 4 minutes drive to the beach
- 4 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €46,950 (£41,337)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €449,550 (£395,806)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €499,500 (£439,785)
- Transfer tax 9% €44,955 (£39,581)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,321)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.