Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Valle del Este Golf
Ref: B1217 €124,950 ~ £108,938 *
This is a wonderful, two-storey, end-of-block townhouse/duplex with private terrace and private roof solarium, located on a well-maintained, gated community with communal parking and communal swimming pool, offering fantastic views of the popular Valle del Este Golf complex and the communal areas. The property is therefore located right on the doorstep of the golf and is nearby a handful of amenities within the complex, although most shopping is a five-minute drive into Vera and the nearest beach is around 15 minutes away.
Access to the community is gated and secure and leads directly through an electric gate into the communal parking area where you have an allocated parking space. The property itself is accessed up a short flight of stairs up to the main entrance door. Once inside you will find yourself in a brief entrance hallway, with the well-equipped, modern kitchen with utility room plus the downstairs bathroom with shower located to the right. The hallway then runs directly into the large and bright living-dining room, with large patio doors to the end leading out onto a small, private terrace overlooking the communal pool and golf course.
Upstairs is accessed by a staircase leading from the living space and heads up to a hallway that leads into the bedrooms and remaining bathrooms. Both bedrooms are very well-equipped, with fitted storage and air-conditioning, plus patio doors onto a balcony. The family bathroom is very similar to the downstairs one, again with walk-in shower.
The staircase continues upwards once more, leading only to the private roof solarium, which is fantastic space offering the best of the views, with everything from golf, sea, mountains, and countryside being visible.
Consumption: Grade E - 95kW
Emissions: Grade E - 24kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €67.85 per month
- IBI property tax: €170.45 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 107 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,616)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,495 (£8,278)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,455 (£98,044)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €124,950 (£108,938)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,996 (£8,715)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,308)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.