Apartment for sale in Vera
Ref: B1220 €64,995 ~ £57,423 *
This beautifully kept first floor apartment is situated in the heart of the traditional market town of Vera. The community is fully gated and has underground private parking included in the sale as well as lift access and a large communal swimming pool which is open during the summer months.
The main highstreet is within 5 minutes walk where you can find a wide variety of bars, shops, restaurants and supermarkets.
The property has a very clean and modern finish with a bright interior design.
The entrance hallway leads through into the kitchen which is fitted with modern appliances, ample storage and a large double window through to the lounge.
The living space is a great size with patio doors leading to the private conservatory which opens up fully and doubles as a terrace for the summer months.
The bathroom also has a corner shower and sink unit with mirror.
The double bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a juliet balcony flooding the room with sunlight.
A great property at a bargain price!
Consumption: Grade E - 139kW
Emissions: Grade E - 24kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €33.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €78.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 52 m²
- Build Size 47 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,651)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,500 (£3,092)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €58,496 (£51,681)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €64,995 (£57,423)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,200 (£4,594)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.