Apartment for sale SOLD in Mojacar
Ref: B1221 €89,950 ~ £80,573 *
******SOLD MAY 2018******
This beautifully reformed apartment is in a very sought after area of Mojacar due to its walking distance to the beach and all amenities as well as the picturesque mountain views.
The property has been fully restored to a very high quality. As you approach the property down the communal stairs you arrive at the private front terrace which is walled and gated with a low wall in order to to obstruct the great views.
Internally there is a large lounge and dining room with a feature fireplace and patio doors flooding the room with sunlight. The brand new modern kitchen is open plan with the lounge and offers ample storage units and new appliances.
The master bedroom is situated to the front of the property and has a fantastic en suite bathroom.
To the back of the property there is a converted space which has been made into a guest bedroom with en suite shower.
A great investment which would make an ideal home, holiday apartment or rental!
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €20.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €179.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 81 m²
- Build Size 62 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,687)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,995 (£5,370)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,955 (£72,515)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,950 (£80,573)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,196 (£6,446)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,344)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.