Apartment for sale in Vera
Ref: B1224 €78,950 ~ £69,575 *
This is a fabulous, penthouse apartment with private terrace and roof solarium from which you get unspoilt views of the surrounding area, including the town, countryside, mountains and sea, situated in a community in the heart of Vera town, offering a communal swimming pool, allocated underground parking, lift and a communal satellite TV for UK channels. This, therefore, means that you are within walking distance of the numerous amenities on offer in the town of Vera, including shops, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, banks and much more, as well as being located just a few minutes drive from the beaches.
The community itself is gated and secure, with access from the road. The lift runs from the underground parking all the way to the top floor, meaning that the community is fully equipped for disabled access. From here, a communal walkway leads up to the property.
Heading through the entrance leads into a brief hallway, with the kitchen being located on the right-hand side. The kitchen itself is well equipped and makes great use of the space, offering substantial cupboard space and most appliances. At the end of the entrance hallway is the main living space, consisting of both lounge and dining spaces. This room is equipped with hot and cold air-conditioning and is very bright thanks to the large patio doors at the end of the room leading out onto a private terrace large enough for a small table overlooking the town.
The remainder of the inside of the property consists of two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and hot and cold air-conditioning, plus a well-equipped family bathroom with bathtub. A staircase then leads up onto the private roof solarium, a fantastic space that offers the best of the aforementioned views and great sunbathing potential. Up here there is also an irrigation system installed.
Consumption: Grade G - 182kW
Emissions: Grade E - 34kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €38.59 per month
- IBI property tax: €258.38 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 63 m²
- Build Size 63 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,644)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,895 (£4,314)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,055 (£62,617)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €78,950 (£69,575)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,316 (£5,566)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,322)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.