Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Palomares
Ref: B1232 €105,950 ~ £93,607 *
******SOLD OCTOBER 2018******
This is a charming, two-storey townhouse with garage and wonderful views of the surrounding area including the mountains, countryside and the village of Palomares where the property is located. Thanks to its location you are within a few minutes walk of the numerous amenities on offer in the village, consisting of bars, restaurants, cafes, shops, pharmacy and much more.
The main entrance of the property is accessed via a covered front terrace, spacious enough for a table and chairs or some lounging furniture. Heading through the main entrance door leads into the entrance hallway that then leads to the various rooms on the ground floor. Directly to the right through double doors is the main living/dining room, currently set up as living and office but spacious enough to serve both living and dining purposes. Continuing along on the right is the downstairs bathroom with shower, further still is the dining room and at the very end is the kitchen. The kitchen is a very good size, offering most appliances and abundant storage top and bottom, as well as having a handy pantry located under the stairs leading to the upper floor. An open archway leads back into the dining room. These rooms have access to the back garden space, as well as access to the spacious garage.
The upper floor consists solely of the sleeping accommodation, with there being a total of three bedrooms and a further family bathroom. All of the bedrooms are reasonable sizes, two of which are double bedrooms and the third a single bedroom currently housing a bunk bed. The two main bedrooms also benefit from air-conditioning and terraces, one of which is very large as it covers the garage space, making a perfect outdoor lounging and dining space, whereas all bedrooms have fitted storage. The family bathroom is a good size, equipped with bathtub.
Consumption: Grade G - 173kW
Emissions: Grade E - 33kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €255.51 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 144 m²
- Build Size 130 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,651)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,595 (£6,710)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €95,355 (£84,246)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €105,950 (£93,607)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,476 (£7,489)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.