Apartment for sale SOLD in Palomares
€85,000 ~ £73,245 *
***SOLD NOVEMBER 2022***
This spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom penthouse is located in the heart of the traditional Spanish market village of Palomares. The property is situated in a beautifully designed building walking distance to all amenities including the local bars, shops, banks and weekly market. The entrance to the community has Andalucía tiled walls and feature columns, there is also lift access to the property.
Internally the apartment features a large entrance hallway which leads through into the main lounge area. With 2 patio doors with balconies this room is bright, airy and very tastefully decorated.
The fully fitted modern kitchen has ample wall and base units, white goods and a separate utility room.
There are 3 double bedrooms all with large wardrobes and modern fittings. One of the bedrooms is currently used as the dining room.
The property has a family bathroom and guest shower room.
An communal stairwell leads to the fantastic shared roof solarium where there are picturesque views over the village rooftops and out to sea. There is an outdoor lounge area, dining table and BBQ space privately used for this specific property.
A true slice of Spanish heaven!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 4 mins206.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 2 mins90 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins141 km
Consumption: Grade E - 96kW
Emissions: Grade E - 19kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €62.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €213.05 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 102 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Solarium
- Disabled Friendly
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,500 (£4,739)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,500 (£65,920)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €85,000 (£73,245)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,950 (£5,127)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,293)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005