Apartment for sale in Palomares
Ref: B1239 €79,000 ~ £68,296 *
This is a fantastic, penthouse apartment with private roof solarium, allocated, underground parking, and a storage room/lock-up, located on a complex with communal swimming pool and offering great views of the surrounding area, including village, mountains, countryside and the coast, situated within walking distance of the beach as well as the amenities on offer in the village of Palomares, ranging from bars, restaurants, cafes, shops, banks, pharmacy and more.
The community is secure and gated, with access via numerous pedestrian gates or through the underground parking and up a staircase. The property is then accessed via a communal staircase used by this apartment and one other only.
The entrance of the property leads directly into the main room of the apartment, consisting of a spacious and open-plan living room, dining room and kitchen, with the added bonus of large patio doors leading out onto a private balcony that also makes the room considerably bright. The kitchen space is a good size, offering abundant cupboard space top and bottom and most appliances.
Leading off of the main living space is a hallway leading to the remaining rooms of the property, with this all being dedicated to the sleeping accommodation, which is a total of two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Both bedrooms are decent sizes, large enough for a double bed in both, and benefit from fitted storage. The family bathroom is well-equipped with walk-in shower.
If you were to continue up the same staircase that leads to the apartment, you will head up to the private roof solarium space, covering the entirety of the apartment and offering fantastic outside space with the best of the aforementioned views.
Consumption: Grade G - 173kW
Emissions: Grade E - 33kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €57.28 per month
- IBI property tax: €188.14 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 60 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Close to a Golf Course
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,594)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,900 (£4,236)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €71,100 (£61,466)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €79,000 (£68,296)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,320 (£5,464)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£519)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£519)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,297)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.