Apartment for sale in Palomares
€69,950 ~ £58,557 *
***OPEN TO DISCUSS SENSIBLE OFFERS***
This is a fantastic, ground-floor, apartment with some impressive views and private terrace, situated in a secure and gated community with communal swimming pool and allocated underground parking. The property is located a 20 minute walk away from the local beaches and 5 minutes to the numerous amenities on offer in the village of Palomares, ranging from bars, restaurants, cafes, banks, pharmacy and more. It is also within a few minutes drive from nearby golf courses and other towns such as Vera, Garrucha, Villaricos, and Mojacar.
Access to the community is either through one of the numerous pedestrian gates or via a staircase or lift leading from the underground parking. Curiously, the property is technically located on the fifth floor, but due to the way the community is located on a hillside, the property is level with the ground making for very easy access.
Once inside the property, the main entrance leads into a brief entrance hallway that runs directly into the main living space of the property. Prior to this, on the right side of the hallway, is the separate kitchen, a surprising space due to the copious amounts of storage top and bottom and fitted appliances. The main living space is a good sized room and very bright thanks to the large patio doors at the end leading out to the private terrace, with this room consisting of lounge and dining spaces.
The remainder of the property is located off of a hallway from the living space, with there being a total of two bedrooms, both of which have fitted wardrobes and enjoy air conditioning, this has recently been installed in the property. There are also ceiling fans.
The family bathroom is situated between both bedrooms and equipped with a bathtub.
Consumption: Grade E - 116kW
Emissions: Grade E - 21kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €58.82 per month
- IBI property tax: €117.33 per annum
- Refuse fees: €154.48 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 65 m²
- Build Size 55 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,511)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,995 (£3,344)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €62,955 (£52,702)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €69,950 (£58,557)
- Transfer tax 7% €4,897 (£4,099)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£502)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£502)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,256)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins206.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 2 mins90.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 31 mins140.7 km