Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1245 €85,000 ~ £76,062 *
This is a wonderful, penthouse apartment with private terrace and impressive views, situated on the Al-Andalus Thalassa community, which is one of the best-kept communities within the area, offering communal swimming pools both indoors and out, tennis courts, beautiful gardens and more. This is just a few minutes drive from the coast and local amenities such as bars, restaurants, supermarkets and more.
The property is accessed up a staircase which leads to a communal landing shared between you and one other apartment space. Heading into the property leads into the open-plan living/dining space, a very bright and airy room thanks to the large patio doors that lead out onto the terrace, which is large enough for a table and chairs. All the remaining rooms lead off of this space, with the kitchen being at the back.
The apartment has a total of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with both bedrooms coming with fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom having the addition of a well equipped en-suite bathroom. There is an equally well equipped second bathroom within the property as well.
Consumption: Grade E - 117kW
Emissions: Grade E - 21kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €61.88 per month
- IBI property tax: €106.83 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 66 m²
- Build Size 59 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,500 (£4,922)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,500 (£68,456)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €85,000 (£76,062)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,800 (£6,085)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,342)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.