Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in Vera Playa
Ref: B1247 €82,000 ~ £73,226 *
****** SOLD JULY 2018******
This is a charming duplex with private roof solarium located in a well-maintained community with communal swimming pools in the Buganvillas area of Vera Playa where you will find numerous amenities including bars, restaurants etc. all within walking distance, as well as the nearby beaches. It is also within a few minutes drive of nearby towns, such as Garrucha, Vera and Mojacar.
The community is very secure thanks to it being gated all the way around, with the property being accessed through one of the many entrances gates on a quiet cul-de-sac. Once into the community, the property is accessed through its private front terrace.
The entrance of the property leads directly into the spacious and open-plan lounge/diner and kitchen. The kitchen has plenty of storage top and bottom and is fitted with all appliances. Also located downstairs underneath the staircase leading up to the bedrooms, is a small storage room with toilet.
Upstairs is where the 2 bedrooms and the remaining bathroom is located. Both bedrooms are a good size allowing for space for beds and storage, with plenty of light. The family bathroom is an incredibly good size and is fitted with a bathtub.
Consumption: Grade G - 135kW
Emissions: Grade G - 35kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €30.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €230.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 114 m²
- Build Size 62 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,200 (£4,644)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €73,800 (£65,903)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €82,000 (£73,226)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,560 (£5,858)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.