Apartment for sale SOLD in Mojacar
Ref: B1248 €85,000 ~ £74,838 *
******SOLD JULY 2018******
This is a wonderful, first-floor apartment situated on a community with communal swimming pools and offering rather incredible views of the sea and the golf course in the area of Marina de la Torre, located at the end of the popular Mojacar Playa area. The property is therefore located just a few minutes walking distance from the coast and wonderful beaches, as well as the bus stop for the frequent bus route in the area which will take you to the diverse and numerous amenities of the area.
The main entrance to the property is located down a few steps and leads directly into the main living/dining space. This room is more than spacious enough to cater for both purposes and is incredibly bright thanks to the large double patio doors that lead out to the private terrace space, which is ideal for outdoor lounging or dining. Also leading off of this room through a door is the separate kitchen, offering sufficient cupboard space both top and bottom and most appliances built in. Additionally, attached to the kitchen is a utility space.
The remainder of the property consists of two bedrooms and a bathroom. Both bedrooms are good sized doubles, equipped with fitted wardrobes and more than enough space for double beds. The family bathroom is a reasonable space, equipped with bathtub.
Consumption: Grade F - 149kW
Emissions: Grade E - 27kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €41.52 per month
- IBI property tax: €183.48 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 76 m²
- Build Size 57 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,500 (£4,842)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,500 (£67,354)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €85,000 (£74,838)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,800 (£5,987)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,321)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.