Apartment for sale SOLD in Turre
Ref: B1249 €49,950 ~ £44,773 *
******SOLD FEBRUARY 2019******
This is a wonderful, first-floor apartment situated in a block with lift and large communal solarium space, with the apartment offering some very nice views of the village, mountains and countryside, situated in a prime location within the town of Turre. This means that you are located within a stone's throw of all the numerous amenities on offer, ranging from bars, shops, banks, cafes, pharmacies and more, as well as an eight-minute drive to the beach.
Upon entering the communal entrance you have the option to either head up one level of stairs or take a lift, making for great disabled access, up to the apartment door. Once through the main entrance, you will find yourself in an entrance hallway that runs past one of the bedrooms and bathroom, directly into the main living space, consisting of one spacious, open-plan room of kitchen, living room and dining room. This room is nice and bright and airy thanks to the patio doors leading out to a balcony large enough for a small table and chairs located at the end of the room. The kitchen is very serviceable, equipped with sufficient storage and most appliances.
The remainder of the property, in total, consists of two bedrooms and a bathroom. One of these bedrooms is located off of the entrance hallway, easily a double bedroom with space for storage with a patio door leading out into another terrace area, ideal for utility purposes. The family bathroom is located next to this, equipped with a full-size bathtub. The other bedroom, once again a double bedroom, is located directly off of the main living space.
A truly wonderful apartment at a very respectable price!
Consumption: Grade E - 103kW
Emissions: Grade E - 19kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 61 m²
- Build Size 55 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,689)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €1,995 (£1,788)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €44,955 (£40,295)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €49,950 (£44,773)
- Transfer tax 8% €3,996 (£3,582)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,345)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.