Apartment for sale SOLD in Mojacar
Ref: B1259 €109,995 ~ £98,429 *
*** SOLD MARCH 2019 ***
This is a fantastic, penthouse apartment situated on a community with communal swimming pools located at the end of the popular Mojacar Playa area known as Marina de la Torre. The property is therefore located just a few minutes walking distance from the coast and wonderful beaches, as well as the bus stop for the frequent bus route in the area which will take you to the diverse and numerous amenities of the area.
The main entrance to the property is located up a flight of stairs and leads directly into the main living/dining space. This room is more than spacious enough to cater for both purposes and is incredibly bright thanks to the large double patio doors that lead out to the covered, private terrace space, which is ideal for outdoor lounging or dining. Leading from the private terrace is a spiral staircase that leads up to a very spacious roof solarium that covers the entire roof space of the apartment. Also leading off of this room through a door is the separate kitchen, offering sufficient cupboard space both top and bottom and most appliances built in. Additionally, attached to the kitchen is a utility space.
The remainder of the property consists of two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Both bedrooms are good sized doubles, equipped with fitted wardrobes and more than enough space for double beds. Both bathrooms are reasonable sizes, one is equipped with a bathtub and the other with a shower cubicle.
This apartment benefits from a secure garage, which was originally brought off plan to ensure that it was located in the top block and very close to the apartment.
The property is made up as follows... Apartment 57.35mº, Terrace 6.50mº, Solarium 55.15mº and a further terrace area of 12.45mº.
Consumption: Grade F - 151kW
Emissions: Grade E - 28kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €40.01 per month
- IBI property tax: €215.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.26 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 76 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,000 (£7,158)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €98,996 (£88,586)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €109,995 (£98,429)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,800 (£7,874)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,342)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.