Villa for sale SOLD in Turre
Ref: B1262 €242,000 ~ £216,626 *
*** SOLD 2020 ***
This high quality villa which consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms is situated in a very sought after neighbourhood only 8 minutes drive from the coast of Mojacar and walking distance into the traditional market village of Turre.
The village consists of many bars and restaurants, supermarkets, banks amd a weekly street market etc.
The villa is accessed from a quiet street via a vehicle entrance or a pedestrian gate. It is very clear upon arrival that the villa is very well maintained and has landscaped gardens and has been recently painted in its statement colour.
There is off road parking for 2 vehicles with a wooden car port to keep the car protected from the hot summer weather.
The front entrance porchway has been enclosed to make a very useful conservatory which makes a fantastic breakfast room.
Internally the house has a large family living room with a feature fireplace. There is a ducted air conditioning system installed throughout.
Double glass doors lead from the lounge into a second conservatory, with sun blinds. This boasts beautiful views over the rear gardens and swimming pool area.
The fully fitted kitchen has ample storage units, white goods and a seperate utility room with additional storage. There is also door access to the gardens.
On the ground floor of the villa you will find 2 double bedrooms, each having fitted wardrobes and also a large family shower room with a full walk in glass shower.
Upstairs there is a master suite which includes a large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a bathroom and access to a spacious roof solarium. There is a spiral staircase that leads up to a further terrace where you can enjoy incredible views of the surrounding mountains.
The private swimming pool is surrounded by terraces providing many seating areas to relax, sunbathe, entertain and fire up the BBQ.
A doorway which is loacted along the side of the property provides access down to a full underbuild which is ideal for storage or a traditional Spanish wine cellar.
Consumption: Grade E - 172kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €13.25 per month
- IBI property tax: €401.18 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 400 m²
- Build Size 100 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €21,200 (£18,977)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €217,800 (£194,964)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €242,000 (£216,626)
- Transfer tax 8% €19,360 (£17,330)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,343)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.