Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1263 €89,950 ~ £77,762 *
This is a wonderful, first-floor apartment situated on the Al-Andalus Resort community, which is one of the best-kept, small communities within the area. There are two wonderful communal swimming pools, one indoor and one outdoor and also beautiful gardens, maintained to a high standard. This is just a few minutes drive from the coast and local amenities such as bars, restaurants, supermarkets and more.
The property is accessed up a flight of stairs to a communal terrace space giving access to this apartment and one other. Heading into the property leads into the open-plan living/dining space, a very bright and airy room thanks to the large patio doors that lead back out onto a private, covered terrace. All the remaining rooms lead off of this space, with the kitchen being at the back, offering abundant storage top and bottom and most appliances.
The propety is south facing and although enjoys the use of the pool, does not overlook it.
The apartment has a total of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with both bedrooms coming with fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom having the addition of a small juliette balcony and a well equipped en-suite bathroom. There is an equally well equipped second bathroom within the property as well.
Consumption: Grade E - 120kW
Emissions: Grade E - 22kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €71.17 per month
- IBI property tax: €213.60 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.26 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 63 m²
- Build Size 63 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,594)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,995 (£5,183)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,955 (£69,986)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,950 (£77,762)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,196 (£6,221)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£519)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£519)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,297)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.