Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1264 €85,000 ~ £75,905 *
This is a fantastic opportunity to obtain this ground-floor apartment with some wonderful garden spaces, situated in a community with excellent communal swimming pool in the Buganvillas area of Vera Playa. This is just a few minutes walk from the beaches and have a number of shops, bars, restaurants etc. almost on your doorstep.
The property is accessed into the property's front garden space with covered terrace and entrance. Heading into the property leads into a very spacious open-plan room consisting of living room and dining room, as well as the kitchen. The room is nice and bright thanks to large patio doors situated at the end of the room leading onto into another garden and patio area, ideal for outdoor lounging and dining.
The apartment has a total of 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom, with both bedrooms coming with fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom having the addition of another set of large patio doors leading out into the aforementioned garden/patio area. The family bathroom is a good size, equipped with a bathtub.
Consumption: Grade G - 196kW
Emissions: Grade F - 38kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €51.71 per month
- IBI property tax: €117.73 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.26 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 67 m²
- Build Size 67 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 4 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,679)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,500 (£4,912)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,500 (£68,315)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €85,000 (£75,905)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,800 (£6,072)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.