Apartment for sale RESERVED in Mojacar
Ref: B1266 €121,995 ~ £109,134 *
******RESERVED JUNE 2018******
This is a lovely 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment on a well maintained complex, very near the coast in Mojacar.
The complex has 3 wonderful swimming pools and is secured by a pedestrian gate, it has plenty of communal parking and there is also lift access to the apartment.
Entrance through the front door leads directly to a corridor. All the rooms lead off this corridor.
There are two good sized double bedrooms having fittted wardrobes, both bedrooms enjoy an outside door leading on to smaller private terraces. There is a good sized family bathroom with shower fitting.
The kitchen is a good size and comes with most white goods and has ample storage space. There is a open plan living/dining area, which has lots of light and has french glass doors leading to a large private terrance with ample room for outside dining. From this terrance you have fantastic views of the 3 communal pools and also the sea.
Consumption: Grade F - 124kW
Emissions: Grade F - 31kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €61.41 per month
- IBI property tax: €286.09 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 88 m²
- Build Size 88 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,684)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,200 (£8,230)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €109,796 (£98,221)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €121,995 (£109,134)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,760 (£8,731)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,342)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.