Duplex/Townhouse for sale RESERVED in Sierra Cabrera
Ref: B1268 €86,500 ~ £72,970 *
***RESERVED NOVEMBER 2019***
This is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex located in the heart of the hillside village of Cabrera. The town is very well known for its morroccan style and large town centre archway which is only a few strides from this property. There are several bars within walking distance, a beautiful local restaurant only a 2 minute drive away and the market village of Turre is only 10 minutes drive.
The property is accessed via a set of stairs and is very private and away from the road. Internally there is a spacious lounge with patio doors that lead onto a private south facing terrace with mountain views.
There is a seperate dining area which leads into the fully equipped kitchen that also boasts great views down the valley.
Downstairs there are 2 large double bedrooms that have fitted wardrobed and en suite bathrooms. In the master suit there is a large storage cupboard and patio doors that go into a courtyard ideal for a small table and chairs.
An additional community fee payment, would secure the use of the communal pool as shown.
A true gem with great rental potential if required.
Consumption: Grade E - 194kW
Emissions: Grade E - 36kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €25.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €179.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 69 m²
- Build Size 80 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 20 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,531)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,650 (£4,766)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €77,850 (£65,673)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €86,500 (£72,970)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,920 (£5,838)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,265)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.