Villa for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1270 €374,950 ~ £331,868 *
This is a modern, two-storey, detached villa with private swimming pool and wonderful private garden space, situated within a secure and gated community of solely detached villas within walking distance of the numerous amenities on offer in the area, ranging from bars, restaurants, shops and more as well as the glorious, golden beaches of Mojacar Playa.
Access to the property is extra-secure thanks to the fact it is situated within a gated complex but also has a secure, gated access to the property itself. Heading through the electric gate leads into a vast parking area and onwards into the garden and patio spaces that surround the property, which also include nice terrace areas for outdoor lounging and dining plus the all-important private swimming pool.
Heading inside through the main entrance leads into a modern and well-appointed main living space, all of which is open plan and consisting of living, dining and kitchen spaces plus an addition of the enclosed terrace that can be completely opened up. This room is incredibly bright thanks to the large patio doors and other glass areas. The kitchen is incredibly well-equipped with abudant cupboard space and most built-in appliances.
A hallway leads off of the main living space and into this levels' sleeping accommodation, totalling three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The main bedroom on this floor is a sizeable double room with fitted storage and an en-suite bathroom. The two guest bedrooms keep up the same theme of spaciousness and offer fitted storage once more. There is a family bathroom located on this floor as well.
The lower floor, technically a semi-basement, has been converted into a separate apartment space, consisting of living space, kitchen, bedroom, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom. This can be accessed either by an internal staircase or an external staircase as it does have door leading outside nearby the pool area. This could be completely sectioned off on the inside to allow for two separate spaces.
Consumption: Grade G - 248kW
Emissions: Grade E - 46kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €16.42 per month
- IBI property tax: €479.26 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 502 m²
- Build Size 182 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,655)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €34,495 (£30,532)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €337,455 (£298,681)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €374,950 (£331,868)
- Transfer tax 8% €29,996 (£26,549)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£531)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£531)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,328)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.