Apartment for sale in Palomares
Ref: B1273 €72,950 ~ £64,393 *
A lovely, light, tastefully furnished two bedroom apartment with a fantastic private roof terrace allowing sea and mountain views.
This apartment is just a few minutes drive or cycle to Palomares Beach and very near the sandy beaches of Vera Playa. Easy access by wide staircase or though well-maintained communal areas which are very clean and decorated with plants and flowers.
The property is accessed up a flight of stairs and the entrance leads to a small hallway. There is an independent kitchen which has ample storage, with wall units top and bottom in addition to white goods. There is a large living/dining space, with large patio doors leading to a large terrace, allowing for table and chairs and from this a spiral staircase leads to the roof solarium, which boasts wonderful views of the sea and mountains.
A small archway from the loung/dining area, leads to the two bedrooms, both of these have fitted wardrobes and also an excellent quality fitted bathroom.
The property enjoys mosquito nets and reikas throughout.
Situated in the top quality, secure and gated complex of Terrazas de Palomares does have underground car parking with lift access and spaces are available to purchase seperately. Shared swimming pool which is kept uncovered and clean all year round and two communal bathrooms for poolside use. Walking distance to shops, bars, banks, hairdressers etc.
Consumption: Grade E - 121kW
Emissions: Grade E - 22kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €58.33 per month
- IBI property tax: €172.12 per annum
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 60 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Close to a Golf Course
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,648)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,295 (£3,791)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €65,655 (£57,954)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €72,950 (£64,393)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,836 (£5,151)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,324)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.