Apartment for sale SOLD in Vera Playa
Ref: B1276 €82,500 ~ £71,928 *
This is a wonderful, first-floor apartment situated on the Al-Andalus Hills community, which is one of the best-kept, small communities within the area. There are two wonderful communal swimming pools, one indoor and one outdoor and also beautiful gardens, maintained to a high standard. This is just a few minutes drive from the coast and local amenities such as bars, restaurants, supermarkets and more.
The property is accessed up a flight of stairs to a communal terrace space giving access to this apartment and one other. Heading into the property leads into the open-plan living/dining space, a very bright and airy room thanks to the large patio doors that lead back out onto a private, covered terrace. All the remaining rooms lead off of this space, with the kitchen being at the back, offering abundant storage top and bottom and most appliances.
The apartment has a total of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with both bedrooms coming with fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom having the addition of a small Juliette balcony and a well equipped en-suite bathroom. There is an equally well equipped second bathroom within the property as well.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €55.22 per month
- IBI property tax: €234.32 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 73 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- 4 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,616)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,250 (£4,577)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €74,250 (£64,735)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €82,500 (£71,928)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,600 (£5,754)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,308)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.