Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1280 €139,995 ~ £123,224 *
This is an excellent, ground-floor apartment situated on the Al-Andalus Residencial community, which is one of the best-kept communities within the area. There are two wonderful communal swimming pools, one indoor and one outdoor and also beautiful gardens, maintained to a high standard. This is just a few minutes drive from the coast and local amenities such as bars, restaurants, supermarkets and more.
The property is accessed through the private garden space to the front of the property with a large covered patio space ideal for outdoor lounging and dining. Heading into the property leads into the open-plan living/dining space, a very bright and airy room thanks to the large patio doors that lead back out onto a private, covered terrace. All the remaining rooms lead off of this space, with the kitchen being at the back, offering abundant storage top and bottom and most appliances.
The apartment has a total of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with all bedrooms coming with fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom having the addition of a well equipped en-suite bathroom. There is an equally well equipped second bathroom within the property as well.
The apartment is large enough to be a suitable family home as an alternative to a holiday home.
Consumption: Grade E - 159kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €96.16 per month
- IBI property tax: €350.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 172 m²
- Build Size 83 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,000 (£9,682)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,996 (£110,901)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,995 (£123,224)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,200 (£9,858)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.