Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1281 €89,950 ~ £79,489 *
This is a wonderful, first-floor apartment situated on the Al-Andalus Thalassa community, which is one of the best-kept communities within the area. There are three wonderful communal swimming pools, one indoor and two outdoor and also beautiful gardens, maintained to a high standard. This is just a few minutes drive from the coast and local amenities such as bars, restaurants, supermarkets and more.
The property is accessed up a flight of stairs to a communal terrace space giving access to this apartment and one other. Heading into the property leads into the open-plan living/dining space, a very bright and airy room thanks to the large patio doors that lead back out onto a private, covered terrace. All the remaining rooms lead off of this space, with the kitchen being at the back, offering abundant storage top and bottom and most appliances.
The apartment has a total of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with both bedrooms coming with fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom having the addition of a small juliette balcony and a well equipped en-suite bathroom. There is an equally well equipped second bathroom within the property as well.
Consumption: Grade F - 149kW
Emissions: Grade E - 27kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €64.25 per month
- IBI property tax: €106.83 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 62 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Close to a Golf Course
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,651)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,995 (£5,298)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,955 (£71,540)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,950 (£79,489)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,196 (£6,359)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,326)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.