Apartment for sale in Valle del Este Golf
€111,500 ~ £94,301 *
This is a lovely 2 bedroomed, 2 bathroom apartment on the popular golf resort of Valle de Este.
The apartment is located on the first floor and overlooks the 14th green of this stunning golf resort. The apartment is open plan, compromising a living room, dining room and kitchen, which offers all modern appliances, has granite work surfaces and plenty of storage space.
From this open plan living area, you head out through patio doors to an extremely large terraced area which overlooks the golf course. This is a good size for outside dining and entertaining and also for relaxing in the warm sunshine.
The property has two bedrooms. The first is a good sized double bedroom, which has a dressing room area and a range of fitted wardrobes. It also have a full en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom, is also of a good size and both bedrooms have patio doors leading out on to the previously mentioned large terraced area. There is also a seperate fully equipped shower room.
The apartment has air-conditioning, mosquito nets and shutters fitted throughout. It also comes fully furnished, enabling it to be used as a family home, a lock up and go holiday apartment and also as an investment property for rental income.
The complex is gated with access via electric gates and there is also a dedicated undercover parking area.
The communal pool is just a short walk from the apartment and also enjoys a garden area to swim and relax. and the resort hotel, which is open to non-residents is just a 5 minute stroll away.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 1 min204.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)52 mins80.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 26 mins139.1 km
Consumption: Grade E - 138kW
Emissions: Grade E - 28kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €45.72 per month
- IBI property tax: €128.32 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 72 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Golf resort
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,150 (£6,893)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €100,350 (£84,871)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €111,500 (£94,301)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,805 (£6,601)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005