Apartment for sale RESERVED in Turre
Ref: B1291 €64,999 ~ £58,147 *
This is a 1st floor, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in the popular town of Turre, with all amenities, bars, restaurants, shops, banks, medical centre etc within a short walking distance.
On access to the property, you walk in to a vestibule, which then opens out to a hallway with all doors leading off.
Directly in front of you will lead you to the open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The compact kitchen has a good amount of storage space, has granite work tops and includes white goods. The open plan living/diner is also of a good size and has large patio doors leading off to the balcony area.
To the left of the hallway, will lead you to the two bedrooms. Both bedrooms are of a good size and also enjoy patio doors to the balcony area.
The family bathroom is to the side of the master bedroom and is fully fitted.
The property is in very good order and has just been re-painted. There is air conditioning/heating in all the rooms.
The property also has a communal roof terrance with a small swimming pool and a large sunbathing area with views over the campo and a seperate clothes drying area.
Their are lifts within the building and pets are allowed.
Consumption: Grade E - 135kW
Emissions: Grade E - 23kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €89.10 per month
- IBI property tax: €181.79 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 74 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Communal Solarium
- Sun Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Close to a Golf Course
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,684)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,500 (£3,131)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €58,499 (£52,332)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €64,999 (£58,147)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,200 (£4,652)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,342)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.